Anthony Howard, Founder of The Confidere Group, discusses a deeper understanding of innovation with Curt Carlson, former Chief Executive of SRI International — creators of SIRI.
In this 35-minute video, Curt and Anthony answer the following questions:
- What is the true definition of innovation?
- How do you define innovation ‘within’ an organisation?
- Are organisations risking innovating around a customer solution that no longer exists?
- What are the fundamental questions you should be answering in order to innovate?
- When an organisation is in survival mode is there really time to innovate?
- In the midst of a crisis, what can organisations do wrong?